Total Canada Inc. and Kubota Canada Ltd. have signed a partnership agreement on April 26, 2018. Through this partnership, Total will manufacture Kubota’s complete range of Kubota Genuine Oils in its Montreal based plant.
In order to cater to the needs of the Agricultural market, Kubota Canada is launching its new line of genuine engine oils, hydraulic oils and universal differential transmissions (UDT) fluids, manufactured by Total Canada, in all 150 Kubota dealerships starting now. Jack Fasoli, HDMO Key Account Manager, Total Canada advised OEM/Lube News these oils are as follows:
- Kubota Premium Heavy Duty 15W-40 Engine Oil - SAE 15W-40 API CK-4/SN engine oil for both gasoline and diesel engines
- Kubota Premium Heavy Duty 10W-30 Synthetic Blend Engine Oil - SAE 10W-30 API CK-4 Semi-Synthetic diesel engine oil
- Kubota Premium UDT HydraulicTransmission Fluid - a universal tractor hydraulic/transmission fluid
- Kubota All Season Hydraulic Excavator Oil - ISO 46 AW hydraulic oil
- Kubota K4 Trans Hydraulic Fluid - ISO 68 oil specifically formulated for Kubota’s new M7 tractors and meeting others specifications as well
- Kubota SSV-SVL Hydraulic Oil 46 - ISO 46 oil specifically for Kubota SSV and SVL models and loaders
"Our plant is based in Montreal, where all the Kubota products are made and we deliver to all Kubota’s dealerships across Canada" Fasoli told OEM/Lube News.
New packaging sizes including 208 litre drums and 1 litre jugs, are being added to its range.
‘’We are excited to have formed this strategic partnership with Total. Having Total’s headquarters based in Canada keeps us close and focused on our distribution & service levels, allowing Kubota Canada and our dealers to better service their customers with the product, package sizes and the distribution network they require’’, says Parts Manager Brandon Hickey.
"Total is very proud of this close cooperation which is the result of our know-how and our lubricant R&D efforts. Total is the 4th global player in the engine oil industry,’’ adds Franck Bagouet, President of Total Canada.
Kubota Canada Ltd. was formed in 1975 as a Canadian company affiliated with the Kubota Corporation of Osaka, Japan.