News Sponsored by Chevron Base Oils

Monday, March 6, 2017VOLUME 13 ISSUE 10
Information on Advertising
Back to the Newsletter
News Sponsored by Evonik
News Sponsored by Evonik
News Sponsored by Clariant
News Sponsored by Clariant
Media Partner
Media Partner
Digital Book: LubriTec Synthetic Lube XRef - ED 6
Digital Book: LubriTec Synthetic Lube XRef - ED 5
Click Here to Subscribe, Unsubscribe or Change Your Options
Hascol to Establish Wholly Owned Lubricant Subsidiary

In a February 17, 2017 letter to the Pakistan Stock Exchange, Hascol Petroleum Limited announced that it will establish a new company, its wholly-owned subsidiary, Hascol Lubricants (Private) Limited at the cost of US$ 20 million.

According to the stock filing, the subsidiary will operate Hascol’s Lube Blending and Grease Plant, which is to be set up within the next two years.

The company said it has already acquired approximately six acres of land at Port Qasim for the blending plant, in collaboration with FUCHS-Germany.

Hascol Petroleum Limited is one of the growing companies in Pakistan in terms of operations and profit. In November 2016, the Oil Marketing Company (OMC) was approached by UAE-Based Energy Group, Vitol Dubai Limited, to buy its 10 percent shares of Hascol Petroleum Limited, which will increase its overall shareholding in the Pakistani Oil Marketing Company from 15 percent to 25 percent.

In February 2016, Dubai Vitol bought 15 percent stakes of Hascol Petroleum Limited at a cost of $28.1 million, which is equal to 18.1 million shares of the company at prices of Rs.162 per share.

News Sponsored by Zschimmer & Schwarz
News Sponsored by Zschimmer & Schwarz
Reference Center

Global Lube Base Oil Specifications

API Group I
API Group II
API Group IV
API Group V

February 27, 2017
February 20, 2017
February 13, 2017
February 6, 2017
January 30, 2017


Please do not reply to this message. Replies to this message are routed to an unmonitored mailbox. Please send all comments and correspondence to

Published by Lubrication Technologies, Inc.
Copyright © 2017 Lubrication Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Privacy Policy
Powered by IMN™